– Spectrum presents 367 luxurious apartments and 15 popular specialty shops, all sold and leased before completion. Set across four boutique towers enjoying due north & east views toward the Sydney city skyline within the thriving heart of Mascot, just 80m from Mascot train station where it is only 10 minutes (5km) to the Sydney CBD and 2 mins (1km) to Sydney Domestic and 4 mins (2km) to International Airport.
– Facilities include a 20m indoor pool, fully equipped gymnasium, spa and sauna, community room
– Spectrum’s very own 1,200sqm central park designed with seating pods, extensive turfed areas & both pedestrian and cycle pathways.
– Every apartment features reverse cycle air conditioning, Smeg stainless steel appliances, Caesarstone benchtops and bespoke fixtures and fittings
– Many apartments enjoy secure parking and direct lift access
– Superior thermal and sound protection via acoustically engineered glazing
– Hebel® Intertenancy wall system providing acoustic and thermal comfort
– Considered planning offers a range of square functional layouts with many featuring a media or study room
– Residents will enjoy many extra design features such as windows in the kitchen opening onto the balcony
42 Church Avenue, Mascot, NSW 2020
1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments