Inspired by the water’s surface of Sydney Harbour, its colours and ever-changing reflections of city and sky. The Landmark exudes a fluid yet powerful presence.
Rising an impressive 138 metres, its undulating façade is both aesthetically and intelligently designed. Every wave and level responds dynamically to its surroundings, integrating with the living spaces of each apartment.
Every floor is different, and every balcony is unique, widening at the optimum point to capture and accentuate the best possible views of the harbour it reflects.
The Landmark puts you within easy reach of the best of the North Shore and beyond.
Excellent walkability and effortless transport connections provide you with an abundance of options for every journey from Chatswood, to Crows Nest to the CBD.
Identified as the strategic health and education precinct in Sydney’s economic growth corridor, St Leonards is the sixth largest employment centre with more on the horizon. Opening in 2024, the Crows Nest Metro will link St Leonards by rail to the Norwest Business Park, Macquarie University, North Ryde, Barangaroo and Martin Place.
• Grand hotel style entrance lobbies
• Fitness Club
• Yoga Room
• Virtual Golf Range
• Business Lounge Facilities
• Kids play room
• Library and lounge room
• Private dining room with cooking facilities
• Universal hire rooms‐ ideal for having kids birthdays or practicing your musical instrument
• Outdoor Terrace
• Package delivery facilities
• Integrated retail facilities
• Opens up to 1600m2 Friedlander Place, new public open space with active and casual spaces
500 Pacific Hwy, St Leonards NSW 2065
New Hope Group & VIMG
studio + 1, 2, 3 bedroom apartments